- Authority Monitoring Report 2018/19 published - August 2019
- Housing Trajectory and five year housing land supply published - August 2019
- Developer Contribution Monitoring Report published for Q4 2018/19 - June 2019
- Air Quality and Planning SPD adopted - January 2019
- The Kenilworth Neighbourhood Plan is made following the referendum - November 2018
- Consultation launched for a canal conservation area - September 2018
- New Parking Standards SPD and Residential Design Guide adopted - June 2018
- Planning application fees increase
- Local Plan is adopted
- HS2 planning submissions
- Section 106 agreements
- Larger Home Extensions: Neighbour Consultation Scheme - Download Guidance Notes and a Notification Form
For information on how we handle and process your personal data, please visit the planning privacy notice page.
Find out whether a specific proposed development would be likely to be acceptable and what the key issues will be before the submission of a formal application.
Discuss your proposals with a planning officer - types of advice and fees