- Authority Monitoring Report 2019/20 published - November 2020
- Version 2 of the Housing Trajectory and 5 Year Housing Land Supply published - November 2020
- Radford Semele Neighbourhood Plan to be subject to independent examination - August 2020
- Bishops Tachbrook Neighbourhood Plan to be subject to independent examination- August 2020
- Developer Contribution Monitoring Report published for Q4 2019/20 - May 2020
- Royal Leamington Spa Neighbourhood Development Plan Examination complete - April 2020
- Planning application fees increase
- Local Plan is adopted
- HS2 planning submissions
- Section 106 agreements
- Larger Home Extensions: Neighbour Consultation Scheme - Download Guidance Notes and a Notification Form
- Current working practices for planning applications
For information on how we handle and process your personal data, please visit the planning privacy notice page.
Find out whether a specific proposed development would be likely to be acceptable and what the key issues will be before the submission of a formal application.
Discuss your proposals with a planning officer - types of advice and fees