Delay in processing planning applications
There is currently a delay for processing applications of up to 6 weeks, please factor this in when planning works.
We are dealing with an unprecedented level of applications which has been made more difficult with the requirement for staff to work remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thank you for your patience, and apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause. For further information, please visit the current working practices for planning applications.
Cubbington Public Path Diversion Order
South Warwickshire Local Plan
South Warwickshire Local Plan - Scoping and Call for Sites consultation has commenced and runs until 21 June 2021
Warwick District Local Plan – Notice of Amendment Regarding Policy Map No. 19. – Sherbourne
Please be advised that this website was amended on 22nd December 2020 to display the definitive and accurate Local Plan Policy Map for Sherbourne. The information depicted on this map is in accordance with the Map that was agreed at the Local Plan Examination and subsequently formally Adopted by Warwick District Council in 2017.
Regrettably, due to an administrational error, an inaccurate variant of the Sherbourne Policy Map has been previously posted on this website and also bound within hard copies of the Local Plan.
Replacement hard copies of this Map will be available on request from the Planning Policy Team.
- Bishop's Tachbrook Neighbourhood Development Plan to proceed to referendum on 30th September 2021
- Royal Leamington Spa Neighbourhood Development Plan and Radford Semele Neighbourhood Plan made - 12 May 2021
- Version 2 of the 2019/20 Authority Monitoring Report published with updated Housing Delivery Test calcuation - April 2021
- Update on Policy DS19 'Review of the Local Plan' published - March 2021
- Q1 and Q2 2020/21 Developer Contribution Monitoring Reports published - March 2021
- Q3 2020/21 Local Plan Allocations Update published - March 2021
- Infrastructure Funding Statement 2019/20 published - December 2020
- Version 2 of the Housing Trajectory and 5 Year Housing Land Supply published - November 2020
- South Warwickshire Local Plan
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) - 2021 charging schedule
- Section 106 agreements
For information on how we handle and process your personal data, please visit the planning privacy notice page.
Find out whether a specific proposed development would be likely to be acceptable and what the key issues will be before the submission of a formal application.
Discuss your proposals with a planning officer - types of advice and fees