Current working practices for planning applications
In light of the current situation regarding coronavirus (COVID 19), we have amended our current working practices. For further information, please visit the current working practices for planning applications page.
Please note that we are currently dealing with an unprecedented level of applications which has been made more difficult through the requirement for staff to work remotely. Unfortunately, there is currently a 12 week delay in allocating applications to a case officer for validation. Please factor this in when planning works. Apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Warwick District Local Plan – Notice of Amendment Regarding Policy Map No. 19. – Sherbourne
Please be advised that this website was amended on 22nd December 2020 to display the definitive and accurate Local Plan Policy Map for Sherbourne. The information depicted on this map is in accordance with the Map that was agreed at the Local Plan Examination and subsequently formally Adopted by Warwick District Council in 2017.
Regrettably, due to an administrational error, an inaccurate variant of the Sherbourne Policy Map has been previously posted on this website and also bound within hard copies of the Local Plan.
Replacement hard copies of this Map will be available on request from the Planning Policy Team.
- Radford Semele Neighbourhood Plan to proceed to referendum on 06 May 2021
- Royal Leamington Spa Neighbourhood Development Plan to proceed to referendum on 06 May 2021
- Q1 and Q2 2020/21 Developer Contribution Monitoring Reports published - March 2021
- Q3 2020/21 Local Plan Allocations Update published - March 2021
- Infrastructure Funding Statement 2019/20 published - December 2020
- Authority Monitoring Report 2019/20 published - November 2020
- Version 2 of the Housing Trajectory and 5 Year Housing Land Supply published - November 2020
- Bishops Tachbrook Neighbourhood Plan to be subject to independent examination- Referendum 2021
- Burton Green Neighbourhood Development Plan to be subject to independent examination - March 2021
- South Warwickshire Local Plan
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) - 2021 charging schedule
- Section 106 agreements
For information on how we handle and process your personal data, please visit the planning privacy notice page.
Find out whether a specific proposed development would be likely to be acceptable and what the key issues will be before the submission of a formal application.
Discuss your proposals with a planning officer - types of advice and fees