Check planning history, listed building and conservation status
Canal conservation area consultation
A consultation for the canal conservation area to assist heritage-led regeneration, including the Creative Quarter in Leamington's Old Town, and other waterside development opportunities across Warwick District.
- Consultation launched on draft Air Quality Supplementary Planning Document - September 2018
- Authority Monitoring Report 2017/18 published - September 2018
- Housing Trajectory and five year housing land supply published - September 2018
- Examiner's report into the Kenilworth Neighbourhood Plan - August 2018
- New Parking Standards SPD and Residential Design Guide adopted - June 2018
- Planning application fees increase
- Local Plan is adopted
- HS2 planning submissions
- Section 106 agreements
- Larger Home Extensions: Neighbour Consultation Scheme - Download Guidance Notes and a Notification Form
Find out whether a specific proposed development would be likely to be acceptable and what the key issues will be before the submission of a formal application.
Discuss your proposals with a planning officer - types of advice and fees