Planning system scheduled maintenance
Our planning application system is undergoing scheduled maintenance during 15-16 September. During this time there may be limited availability. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- Radford Semele Neighbourhood Plan to be subject to independent examination - August 2020
- Bishops Tachbrook Neighbourhood Plan to be subject to independent examination- August 2020
- Developer Contribution Monitoring Report published for Q4 2019/20 - May 2020
- Local Plan allocations update published for Q4 2019/20 - May 2020
- Royal Leamington Spa Neighbourhood Development Plan Examination complete - April 2020
- Authority Monitoring Report 2018/19 published - August 2019
- Housing Trajectory and five year housing land supply published - August 2019
- Planning application fees increase
- Local Plan is adopted
- HS2 planning submissions
- Section 106 agreements
- Larger Home Extensions: Neighbour Consultation Scheme - Download Guidance Notes and a Notification Form
- Current working practices for planning applications
For information on how we handle and process your personal data, please visit the planning privacy notice page.
Find out whether a specific proposed development would be likely to be acceptable and what the key issues will be before the submission of a formal application.
Discuss your proposals with a planning officer - types of advice and fees