Developer contributions monitoring
The planning policy section monitors contributions from developers by way of Section 106 agreements and the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL).
Infrastructure Funding Statements
The Infrastructure Funding Statement (IFS) provides information on the contributions sought and received from developers for the provision of infrastructure, and the subsequent use of those contributions by Warwick District Council. This includes S106 and CIL.
- 2020/21 Infrastructure Funding Statement
- 2019/20 Infrastructure Funding Statement (republished with revised figures in December 2021)
Many S106 agreements relating to Warwick District also have Warwickshire County Council as a signatory. The County Council is responsible for publishing its own statement which can be found on their website: WCC IFS
Quarterly Developer Contribution Monitoring Reports
Quarterly reports are produced which summarise recent contributions.
- 2020/21 Q3 Developer Contribution Monitoring Report
- 2020/21 Q4 Developer Contribution Monitoring Report
- Older Developer Contribution Monitoring Reports