A neighbourhood plan is a new type of plan introduced in the Localism Act. It will be the result of a community working together to decide how their local area should develop and grow in the future. Read our Neighbourhood Plan Frequently Asked Questions to find out more.
- New Neighbourhood Area for Bishop's Tachbrook - designated 5th May 2017
- Bishop's Tachbrook Neighbourhood Plan withdrawn
- Radford Semele Neighbourhood Area - Designated 29 December 2016
- Barford Neighbourhood Development Plan brought into legal force
- Whitnash Neighbourhood Development Plan brought into legal force
Approved Neighbourhood Areas
- Baginton and Bubbenhall
- Bishop's Tachbrook
- Burton Green
- Leamington Spa
- Leek Wootton and Guy's Cliffe
- Old Milverton & Blackdown
- Radford Semele
View the Map of Designated Neighbourhood Areas (725kb, PDF) in Warwick district.
Keep up to date with Neighbourhood Plans
If you would like to keep up to date with the stages of Neighbourhood Plans where Warwick District Council has formal involvement please register on online consultation system and choose Neighbourhood Plans under Areas of Interest.