Neighbourhood Area Designation
Leek Wootton and Guy's Cliffe Parish Council as the Qualifying Body, has prepared a Neighbourhood Development Plan entitled 'Leek Wootton and Guy's Cliffe Neighbourhood Plan, 2011-2029'.
There is now follows a six week consultation period which will end at 16:45 on Friday 13th October 2017.
An independent Examiner will be appointed at the end of the consultation, with the agreement of the Qualifying Body, once it has considered representations made.
Leek Wootton and Guy's Cliffe Neighbourhood Plan Area was designated by Executive on 5th November 2014. The parish council was the relevant body that applied for the designation. A map of the Neighbourhood Plan Area can be found below.
- Leek Wootton and Guy's Cliffe Designated Neighbourhood Plan Area - includes application documents
- Basic Conditions Statement final 270717
- Consultation Statement Final 270717
- Leek Wootton and Guy's Cliffe NP Response form
- Strategic environmental assessment and sustainability appraisal and neibourhood plans
- Submission Letter 310717
All representations are available to view on the online consultation system