The Leek Wootton and Guy's Cliffe Neighbourhood Plan was made 04 May 2018. The final version of the plan and the adoption statement are available below.
Mr Andrew Ashcroft was appointed with agreement with the Qualifying Body to undertake an independent examination of the Leek Wootton and Guy's Cliffe Neighbourhood Plan. His report on the Neighbourhood Plan has been received, and the Qualifying Body is considering proposed amendments prior to moving to referendum.
Previously the Examiner produced the following clarification notes:
- LW&GCEXAM1 - Clarification Note
- LW&GCEXAM2 - Clarification Note, Questions for Warwickshire Constabulary
- LW&GCEXAM3 - Parish Council Response to Examiner's Questions
Consultation on the Submission neighbourhood Plan
Leek Wootton and Guy's Cliffe Parish Council as the Qualifying Body, has prepared a Neighbourhood Development Plan entitled 'Leek Wootton and Guy's Cliffe Neighbourhood Plan, 2011-2029'.
There was a six-week period of public consultation which ended at 16:45 on Friday 13 October 2017.
Further information and the link to the consultation page can be found on the neighbourhood plans page and the documents can also be viewed on the Leek Wootten Parish Council website.
- Leek Wootton and Guy's Cliffe Designated Neighbourhood Plan Area - includes application documents
- Basic Conditions Statement final 270717
- Consultation Statement Final 270717
- Leek Wootton and Guy's Cliffe NP Response form
- Strategic environmental assessment and sustainability appraisal and neighbourhood plans
- Submission Letter 310717
All representations are available to view on the online consultation system
Neighbourhood Area Designation
Leek Wootton and Guy's Cliffe Neighbourhood Plan Area was designated by Executive on 5th November 2014. The parish council was the relevant body that applied for the designation. A map of the Neighbourhood Plan Area can be found below.