Warwick Building Control is a group covering the Building Control functions for Warwick District Council and Rugby Borough Council.
Building control in Daventry District
From 1 April 2023, Building Control in Daventry District will part of West Northamptonshire Council and will no longer be associated with the shared Warwick Building Control service. Please visit Daventry's building control service.
Book your site inspection
To save you time, please book your site visit online:
- This will hopefully avoid the need for you to phone into the office, where you can request a visit in advance and out-side of office hours.
- So long as we receive notification before 10:30am, we can be on site the same day (Monday-Friday)
- It really is this easy, click on the link find your application and enter a few details
Note: Until your foundations have been inspected and approved - concrete should only be provisionally booked.
Applications and guidance
Make a Building Regulations application online using submit-a-plan:
- Find out if you need Building Regulations
- Further Building Regulations application guidance
- Privacy notice statements
- Pay online
- Standard fees listed on our application forms
- Large projects - contact us for a quote.
- Schedule of supplementary charges
We will not be able to process any cash or cheque payments as from 1 June 2020. If there are any associated problems in making a payment, please contact BCadmin@warwickdc.gov.uk or phone 01926 456517.
Contact Building Control
Staff contacts - phone numbers and email addresses for our officers, including booking an inspection
Advice for homeowners
Cross Boundary Working and Partner Authority Scheme
The Partner Authority Scheme (PAS) is shared by all local authority building control teams in England and Wales. Customers can choose to work with any local authority building control surveyor to undertake all pre-application and design work, regardless of the project's geographical location; in some circumstances and where travel permits under the Cross Boundary Working Agreement that same surveyor can undertake the site surveying work too where there is a formal prior agreement from the host authority.
This means that we can work across local authority boundaries and provide a consistent interpretation of the Building Regulations and a seamless route through the building control process. Please contact us to discuss your project.
Warwick Building Control in Partnership with Bloor Homes
The LABC Partner Authority Scheme is shared by all local authority building control teams in England and Wales. All types of organisations ranging from large corporate clients to small and medium enterprises have opted to join the scheme. The main benefit is being allocated a dedicated building control surveyor regardless of the project’s geographical location.