Making payments to Building Control with a credit/debit card online

Warwick Building ControlThis page can be used to make any type of payment to the Building Control section, including fees for Building Regulations applications, copies of documents, additional fees and Demolition Notices. If you are not sure how to proceed, please contact the Building Control team for further information.

Have you received an official invoice for Building Control fees?