Check your council tax band
Enter your postcode
Moving in or out - notify the council tax team
- Moving within Warwick district
- Moving into Warwick district
- Moving out of Warwick district
- Inform us of a change of tenant if you are a landlord (or an owner that doesn’t occupy)
- Payment options
- Register to vote
Direct debit, E-billing and more forms
- Council tax direct debit sign up
- E-billing sign up form - we can send you your demand via email
- Council tax forms - enquiries, change of address, benefits...
Eligibility, discounts and exemptions
Who has to pay council tax - plus details about single occupants, students, empty properties, second homes and other discounts and exemptions.
Contact the council tax department
- Change of address forms - Moving into, within or out of the district
- Discounts and exemptions application form
- General enquiry form
- Phone 01926 456760
Council tax expenditure
Council tax fair processing notice
How we will use your information:
The information that you provide will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and relevant legislation. This authority has a duty to protect public funds it administers, and may use information held about you for the prevention and detection of fraud and other lawful purposes. This may include, but not be limited to, matching council tax data with electoral registration records. The council will also use the information for the purpose of performing any of its statutory enforcement duties. It will make any disclosures required by law and may also share this information with other bodies responsible for detecting/preventing fraud or auditing/administering public funds. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.