If you are moving out of Warwick district, we require details of your move so that we can update our records and send a final bill.
To complete this form, you will need:
- Your correspondence address
- Date that you are moving in/out of property
- Date any furniture was removed
- Contact telephone number and email address
- Sale completed date (for property owners)
- Details of your estate agent and or solicitor
- Tenancy starting/finished date (for tenants)
We will use the information you provide to administer and collect council tax.
Where the law permits, we will share this information with other council departments, Government departments, public bodies and private organisations. We will do so for the assessment and collection of taxes, to prevent and detect fraud and to undertake statutory public functions.
More information on how we handle personal information and your rights under the data protection legislation can be found in our Privacy Notice.
For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data sharing issues, your rights, you can contact the Information Commissioner.