We have launched 'My Bills and Benefits' so you can access your Council Tax, Housing benefits and Business Rates online.
By registering for an online account you can access your information securely, access it at a time that's convenient to you and save paper by viewing your documents online.
If you had an account on the discontinued OpenAccess system, you may have received an email with details on accessing My Bills and Benefits. If your previous account was inactive, it will have been deleted and you can re-register using the link below.
Login and registration
You can access your account online:
If you are not registered, please register to access My Bills and Benefits first. Please note that once you've registered your details online you will receive a letter to your home address with your login details on it. This is to ensure that your information is kept secure.
Who can register for an online account?
- You can register for an an account if you are named as a liable person or business on the council tax or business rates account. If you are currently moving address please complete one of the relevant move in forms online before applying for an online account so we can ensure we have set you up at the correct address.
- You can register for access to a benefit claim if you are the main benefit claimant.
- Landlords can register for the online service using the landlord option.
- You can apply for an account if your address falls within the Warwick District Council area.
- We are currently unable to set up online accounts for executors on deceased accounts or for people that hold power of attorney- Please contact the council tax team directly to discuss these accounts.
Online account facilities
My Bills and Benefits allows you to view and complete the following online:
- Your Council Tax or Business Rates bill
- Your instalments
- Your payments
- Your balance
- Your account or claim status
- Your benefit claim (if you have one)
- The date and the amount of your next benefit payment
- Details of any overpayment of benefit
- Amend or update your personal and contact details (proof may be required for some changes)
- Send us information electronically about changes to your household or business
Paper or email bills and notifications
Once you've set up an online account you will no longer receive bills or benefit notifications through the post or via email, so it's important to log in regularly to check for any changes. You can sign up for email alerts on your account, and we will email you when a document is on your account ready to view.
Forgotten log in details
If you have forgotten your username or password please use the links on your account to reset them. For security reasons we are unable to provide password or username resets over the telephone.
You have the right to opt out of your online account at any time. Please email us email@example.com quoting your council tax account reference number or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your business rates account number and we will delete your account and revert you back to paper billing again. Please note if you have a benefit claim attached to your council tax this will also opt you out of access to your online benefit account.
My Bills and Benefits online service is available all day every day except between 1am and 4.15am.
Your browsing will take place within a secure system. This uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, a standard supported by major internet browsers. All of your personal details are protected using 128 bit encryption, when transmitted over the Internet. In order for a transaction to take place securely your browser must support 128 bit encryption.