- If you are moving address within Warwick district we will require details of your move so that we can update our records and send you revised bills.
- Because of data protection and other regulations, the information you provide on this form CANNOT be used for purposes other than the administration of council tax.
- If you currently pay by Direct Debit, this will continue automatically in respect of the council tax at your new address.
- If you would like to pay by Direct Debit, you can sign up to direct debit online.
To complete this form, you will need:
- Your correspondence address
- Date that you are moving in/out of property
- Date any furniture was removed
- Contact telephone number and email address
- Sale completed date (for property owners)
- Details of your estate agent and or solicitor
- Tenancy starting/finished date (for tenants)
Please read our privacy notice for details about how we handle your data.