Council housing repairs

Request a general council housing repair.

Housing rents

Paying your housing rent and other information.

Nuisance and harassment

Reporting noise and other antisocial behaviour.

Right to buy

Buying your council home.

Council home exchange

Swap or exchange properties that you presently occupy.

Property alterations

Carrying out DIY and other alterations to council properties.

Moving home - check list for tenants

A checklist for when you are moving home.

Meet your housing officer

A contact for issues regarding your tenancy.

Tenant involvement

Get involved, have your say and make a difference.

Tenants' contents insurance

A household contents insurance scheme.

Tenancy agreement

Rights and responsibilities of the council and the tenant whose home the property becomes.

Evictions from council tenancies

We will apply to the county court for a possession order under certain circumstances.

Social housing values

Details of the value of council homes.

Tenancy change of circumstances

What to do if there is a change in your circumstances.

Tenancy rights and responsibilities

You have rights and responsibilities as a housing tenant. 

Keeping pets at a council property

Request permission for pets at your council home. 

How we manage your tenancy

Details on starting a tenancy and when we'll visit.

Air source heat pumps - how to heat your home

How your air source heat pump heating system works.

To contact a Tenancy Officer please contact 01926 456129 option 3 then option 2, or alternately please complete the contact us about your council house form.