Carrying out alterations to council properties

As a council tenant you have the right to carry out alterations to the property you live in. 

Council adaptations for disabled tenants

We will try to help all tenants with disabilities or health related problems.

Decorating a council property

We are supplying you with a selection of high quality paints and products to help you decorate your home.

Tenant home improvements and DIY

If you want to alter, adapt or improve your home at your own expense, you must obtain written permission.