Enter postcode to check council tax band, bin collections, councillors and more
- Phone (01926) 456129
- Housing Officers and Property Services contacts - full phone and email list
The council provides a range of housing-related services in the district
- It is a major landlord in its own right, letting and managing over 5,000 properties at affordable rents.
- It maintains a housing register for those requiring social housing in the district and for dealing with homelessness.
- The council also works with other social landlords, normally housing associations, to ensure additional affordable housing is built, working closely with the planning department.
- The Private Sector Housing Team is responsible for inspecting privately owned properties that are rented out.