We’re here to support you during the coronavirus outbreak
We are committed to doing everything we can to protect our customers and staff from coronavirus and are making some changes to limit the spread of infection.
Enter postcode to check council tax band, bin collections, councillors and more
- Phone (01926) 456129
- Housing Officers and Property Services contacts - full phone and email list
The council provides a range of housing-related services in the district
- It is a major landlord in its own right, letting and managing over 5,000 properties at affordable rents.
- It maintains a housing register for those requiring social housing in the district and for dealing with homelessness.
- The council also works with other social landlords, normally housing associations, to ensure additional affordable housing is built, working closely with the planning department.
- The Private Sector Housing Team is responsible for inspecting privately owned properties that are rented out.