Disruption at Riverside House

Following an incident at Riverside House yesterday (13/12) we are pleased to announce that we are open as usual today. We apologise for any inconvenience caused to our customers.


For further information visit the Housing homepage.

Changing address

Notify the council of your change of address.

Property information

If you know a street name or the postcode of an area of Warwick district, you can find a wide range of information about properties

  • Council tax band
  • Planning information
  • Local councillors
  • Nearest local services

Use the My property page.


Information on local schools and colleges.


Use the interactive maps to find a wide range of information including

  • Properties
  • Leisure and sports facilities
  • Libraries
  • Conservation areas and planning applications