Request a general council housing repair

Complete the online form:

Request a council housing repair

If you would prefer to speak with one of our maintenance assistants or if you are reporting gas, electric and emergency repairs, please call 01926 456129 and listen carefully to the options.

Before reporting a repair, please check if the repair is your responsibility first or you may be recharged for the work.

Please be ready to give the following information:

  • Your name, address and best contact number
  • Whether you are reporting a new repair or enquiring about an existing one
  • As much detail about the repair as possible
  • When access to the property is available

Privacy notice

Read our privacy notice for Warwick District Council tenants to see how we handle your data.