Moving house 

If you move house within Warwick district or beyond, you should leave the waste containers where they are. Your waste containers remain the property of Warwick District Council at all times. 

If you have moved house and there are no containers at the new address, then please check what type of collection you receive (enter your postcode to check the collection day and type).

If you receive the grey and green wheeled bin and recycling box/bag service, you will need to order new containers and pay the charges as required.

If you have moved to accommodation rented from a private or social landlord, you should check your tenancy agreement to see if this states that containers will be provided.

If you have moved into a newly built property, it may be worth checking with the developer if they have made arrangements for your containers to be delivered free of charge.