Housing benefits related questions
- Do I need to fill in 2 forms for housing benefit and council tax reduction?
- How do I claim council tax reduction/housing benefit?
- How do I report a suspected case of benefit fraud?
- I have started work after being on benefit. Is there any more help available?
- I'm struggling to pay my rent and council tax, is there any more help available?
- What about my savings in terms of claiming council tax reduction/housing benefit?
- What are applicable amounts?
- What documents do I need to provide to claim council tax reduction/housing benefit?
- What income details do I have to supply when claiming council tax reduction/housing benefit?
- Apart from council tax reduction and housing benefit what other state benefits may be available to me?
- When will my council tax reduction/housing benefit start?
- Where can I get independent advice on claiming benefit?
- How do I notify housing benefits of changes in my circumstance?
- What should I do when renting from a private landlord, and receiving housing benefit?
- What general benefit information is available to landlords?
- What information is given to landlords?
- What rent details are required to claim housing benefit?
- Who can claim housing benefit?
- Can I claim housing benefit if I sell my home and rent it back from the new owner?
- Can I claim Housing Benefit if I live on a narrowboat?
Do you have a question?
If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.Ask us a question