Tell us what you think about our site... Health, social care and safety - Warwick District Council


Social care services


EU Settlement Scheme

If you're an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.


We are responsible for handling the personal information that you give us lawfully, fairly, securely and in a manner that safeguards your privacy.