Find out how you or your business should prepare for leaving the EU:

EU Settlement Scheme

If you're an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Visit Europe after Brexit

To visit Europe after Brexit there are things you need to do before you travel. 

Support for businesses