Walking for Health is England’s largest network of health walks with over 400 active schemes, helping people across the country lead a more active lifestyle and meet local people in their area.
Walking is one of the simplest and most effective forms of exercise you can do. It’s easy to get started with five local walks in Warwick District.
- Sydni Stroll for Beginners - SYDNI Community Centre, Leamington Spa
- Priory Pools Park - Warwick
- Hampton Magna Figure of Eight
- Castle Medical Centre walk - Kenilworth
- Abbey Fields walk - Kenilworth
For more information on health walks in Warwick district or to find out how to start your own, please contact: