It is generally agreed that the greatest risk to the area of Warwick district is the fluvial flooding of the rivers Leam and Avon and its other river systems.

Flooded or at risk

Flooding can be reported to Warwickshire Country Council if your property is flooded or at risk of flooding:

Please be prepared to give the following information:

  • Are you flooded (is the water inside your property)?
  • Are you at risk of flooding?
  • Where is the water now?
  • Your contact details

Sandbags may be available from Warwickshire County Council on the above number.

Insurance for homes affected by flooding

Flood Re is a joint Government and insurance industry initiative to enable you to find affordable insurance for qualifying properties that are at risk of flooding or have been flooded. For details about the scheme and eligibility visit the Flood Re website.

Flood status