Apart from council tax reduction and housing benefit what other state benefits may be available to me?

The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) is responsible for claims of and the paying of Income Support as well as other benefits such as:
  • Attendance allowance (AA)
  • Disability living allowance (DLA)
  • Incapacity benefit (Incap)
  • Job seekers allowance (JSA)
  • Maternity Allowance
HM Revenue & Customs is responsible for benefits such as:
  • Child Benefit
  • Child Tax Credits
  • Working Tax Credit
The Pension Service is responsible for benefits such as:
  • Pension Credit

Gov.uk - Benefits