I have started work after being on benefit. Is there any more help available?

If your entitlement to certain benefits ends because you start work or increase your hours or pay, you may be entitled to an extended payment of your housing benefit and or council tax reduction for four weeks after your benefit stops. If you qualify, which is dependent upon meeting set criteria, you will receive the same amount of award as you did before you started work or changed hours.

Criteria for extended payments