Contact us by post
Building Control Section,
Warwick District Council,
P.O. Box 2178,
Royal Leamington Spa,
Contact us in person
During office hours (08:45 - 17:15 Mon-Thur, 08:45 - 16:45 Fri) there should always be a Building Control Officer available on duty at Riverside House to answer your enquiries either in person or by telephone.
If using satellite navigation to visit Riverside House you will need to use the following postcode; CV32 5HZ.
Contact us by email
Contact us by fax
Request an inspection
Telephone calls received before 10:30 am will allow us to carry out a same day inspection. If you contact us after this time, the earliest we are able to call to site will be the following day. Alternatively you may book inspections online.
Contact us by telephone
General telephone enquiries may be dealt with by the customer service centre on 01926 410410. For technical enquiries please contact the Building Control Officer for your area.
Heads of Section
- Denis Maddy (Chief Building Control Officer) - 01926 456511 / 07747 624154
- Phil Rook (Principal Building Control Officer) - 01926 456512 / 07768 797871
Building Control Officers
- Tom Scanlon (Senior Building Control Officer) - 01926 456513 / 07788 498914 - Kenilworth area
- David Smith (Senior Building Control Officer) - 01926 456543 / 07747 624150 - Leamington/Whitnash area
- Nick Shingler (Senior Building Control Officer) - 01926 456515 / 07747 624151 - Warwick area
- David Thorp (Senior Building Control Officer) - 01926 456543 / 07776 348985 - Leamington/Whitnash area
- Dan Stacey (Senior Building Control Officer) - 01926 456515 / 07747 624152 - Leamington/Whitnash area
- Marina Jackson (Senior Admin/ Quality Officer) - 01926 456516
- Catherine Jeffries (Admin Officer) - 01926 456517
- Michael Bick (Technical consultant) - 01926 456513 / 07747 624162