Report problems with street lighting

Street lightYou can report issues with street lighting online. Please make sure you are using the correct reporting form for either urban or rural street lighting. 

Urban street lighting

Street lights in urban areas or on adopted roads and footpaths are usually the responsibility of Warwickshire County Council, who are the local highway authority. 

Report an urban street lighting fault

Alternatively, call 01926 412515.

Rural street lighting

Warwick District Council are responsible for rural street lighting. See a list of areas where we maintain street lighting.

Report a rural street lighting fault

In order to locate the correct street light and determine the problem, it is helpful if the following information is provided:

  • Village name
  • Street name
  • Column number (usually marked on the lamp column facing the road)
  • Any other information which may help us pinpoint the location of the lamp column along the street
  • Nature of the fault. For example, on during the day, flashing, light out

Alternatively, call 01926 456076.