Use this form to report issues with rural street lighting. Please check the list of areas where we maintain street lighting to see which lamp posts we are responsible for.

Street lights in urban areas or on adopted roads and footpaths are usually the responsibility of Warwickshire County Council who are the local highway authority. You can report an urban street lighting fault online.

Privacy notice

The personal data that you provide will be used to allow us to investigate your report and take appropriate action. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller.

Your personal data and reported issue may be shared with a neighbouring Local Authority if the reported lamp post is outside of our jurisdiction and responsibility. Data is kept for 12 months from the year the record is created.

You have the right to access your personal data and to complain if you think your data is being used incorrectly. You may also have other rights, such as to have your data corrected or erased. For full details on your personal data rights including the Data Controller and Data Protection Officer’s contact details and further information, please see the Council’s main privacy notice.