Parks, gardens, cemeteries 

Our team maintains the pavements in the parks, gardens and cemeteries within the district.

To report a problem with pavements in parks, gardens and cemeteries owned by Warwick District Council please email or alternatively call 01926 456128

Roads, footways 

All other pavements, e.g. road, carriageway, footway which are contained in the public highway are maintained by Warwickshire County Council.

For these pavement problems, please go to the Warwickshire County Council's website or call them on 01926 412515.

You can also report potholes on their website.