Tell us what you think about our site... Homelessness - Warwick District Council
Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Stay at home to stop Coronavirus spreading. Get service updates, information and advice for the public, communities and businesses.

Coronavirus information and advice

Housing options service

About the housing options service and how to get in touch.

Apply for social housing

Help and advice with applying for social housing.

Are you homeless or threatened with homelessness?

Let us know by self-referring, we will work with you to try to find a housing solution.

Duty to refer

How to refer people that are homeless or threatened with homelessness within 56 days.

Victim of domestic abuse or violence

There are a range of services that provide advice and support.

Private rented accommodation

Help to find accommodation and what to do if you're having problems.

Independent housing advice

Where to get independent housing advice.

Other housing options and local support services

See what other help is available.

Homelessness directory

Browse through a directory of support services.