Housing options can give help and advice if you are homeless or threatened with homelessness within 56 day. We also:
- offer interviews if you want to discuss your housing problems
- provide advice and counselling on ways of solving problems, or direct you to someone else who can help
- give details of other agencies who will offer specialist advice
- offer the addresses of the other housing providers in the area such as Housing Associations
- intervene and negotiate on your behalf to the building society, lender or landlord
- explain how the HomeChoice Scheme works
Ways to get in touch
Web: You can self-refer and tell us about your housing problem and we will contact you to arrange an appointment. If you do not have access to the internet at home, you may wish to go to your local library and use the internet facilities available there or at Riverside House.
Phone: Phone the Housing Advice Team on 01926 456 129 (select option 2) during office hours (Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5.15pm, Friday 8.45 am to 4.45pm). If you are homeless and need to speak with someone out of hours, please call 01926 339 577.
Face to Face: You can attend our 'drop-in' service at Riverside House to speak with an Advisor on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 9am and 1pm.