The Housing Options service can give help and advice if you are homeless or threatened with homelessness within 56 day. We can:
- offer telephone appointments if you want to discuss your housing problems
- provide advice on ways of solving your housing problems, or direct you to someone else who can help
- give details of other agencies who will offer specialist advice
- give advice and assistance to those who are homeless or threatened with homelessness
- give advice concerning rent and mortgage arrears and negotiate on behalf of the customer with the mortgage lender, or landlord
Ways to get in touch
You can make an online referral and tell us about your housing problem, and we will contact you by telephone. If you do not have access to the internet at home, you can go to your local library and use the internet facilities available there.
You can phone the Housing Advice Team if you have no-where to stay tonight on 01926 456129 (option 2) during office hours. They will take your contact details and ask someone from our Housing Options Team to return your call urgently.
Monday to Thursday - 8.45 am to 5.15pm and Friday - 8.45 am to 4pm
If you are homeless and need to speak with someone out of hours, please call 01926 339577.