Housing options can give help and advice if you are homeless or threatened with homelessness within 56 day. We can:
- offer telephone appointments if you want to discuss your housing problems
- provide advice on ways of solving your housing problems, or direct you to someone else who can help
- give details of other agencies who will offer specialist advice
- give advice and assistance to those who are homeless or threatened with homelessness
- give advice concerning rent and mortgage arrears and negotiate on behalf of the customer with the mortgage lender, or landlord
- explain how the Council's HomeChoice Scheme works that allocates social housing in the district
Ways to get in touch
You can make an online referral and tell us about your housing problem, and we will contact you by telephone. If you do not have access to the internet at home, you can go to your local library and use the internet facilities available there.
You can phone the Housing Options Team if you will be homeless today on 01926 456 325/342/316 or 319 during office hours (Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5.15pm, Friday 8.45 am to 4.45pm).
If you are homeless and need to speak with someone out of hours, please call 01926 339 577.