Trees related questions
- How often does the council prune trees?
- How tall is a tree allowed to grow?
- Why can’t you prune the tree outside my house?
- My house is shaded by my neighbour’s tree. What can I do?
- Can you prune the tree - there's sticky stuff on my car/patio/drive?
- Can you prune the tree - it's casting too much shade?
- Can you prune the tree - it's interfering with my TV signal?
- Can you recommend a tree surgeon?
- I have a tree with a Tree Preservation Order (TPO) on it / live in a conservation area. Can I prune my tree?
- Can I carry out works or cut down trees that are dead, dying or dangerous without council consent?
- If a tree does not have a Tree Preservation Order and is not in a conservation area can I lawfully do work to it or cut it down?
Do you have a question?
If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.Ask us a question