Parks related questions
- Who does your grounds maintenance?
- What are my park’s opening times?
- Who do I contact about lost property?
- Can I access my property via the park for my building/garden/tree works?
- Can I do metal detecting in the park?
- Who runs the Glasshouse and other facilities in Jephson Gardens?
- When is the café in Jephson Gardens open?
- Who runs the fair in St Nicholas Park and when is it open?
- How often is weed spraying carried out on paths and hard surfaces?
- Which chemicals do you use to kill weeds?
- Does the council use pesticides?
- What do you do about Japanese knotweed/Himalayan balsam/giant hogweed/ragwort? How do I control it?
- What precautions should the contractor take when spraying?
- How often are the hedges trimmed?
- How often are the shrubs pruned?
- Is it OK to cut back shrubs on council land so that I can carry out work to my boundary?
- Why hasn't the grass been cut?
- Why is the grass so long?
- Why have you stopped grass cutting?
- Why don’t you take grass cuttings away?
- Why are some areas of grass within the highway left long while other grass is cut short?
- People keep parking their cars on the highway grass verge near my property which is making them unsightly. Can you repair them?
- When is meadow grass cut?
- How often are play areas inspected?
- What is wrong with dumping garden waste?
- When are the park’s bins emptied?
- When will fallen leaves be removed from the park?
- The grass on the football pitch is so long that you can’t see the lines. What can be done?
Sub–categories of Parks
Do you have a question?
If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.Ask us a question