People keep parking their cars on the highway grass verge near my property which is making them unsightly. Can you repair them?

You need to contact the Warwickshire County Council about verge repairs. Warwick District Council only cut the vegetation within the verge.

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.

Ask us a question