The council has adopted a new Local Plan for Warwick district, which will guide the area's future development up to 2029.
Local Plan is adopted
- Local Plan is formally adopted (20th September 2017)
- Warwick district's Local Plan has been approved (August 2017)
- Adoption statement
A single consolidated version of the Local Plan has been produced. This is currently available online only. Printed reference copies will be available at our offices and one stop shops towards the end of November 2017.
The following documents may also be of use:
- Adoption sustainability appraisal statement
- Draft submission plan (incorporating focussed changes)
- Inspector's main modifications
- Table of minor modifications
- Schedule of maps modifications
- Policy maps
Local Plan site progress maps
A number of proposed site allocations have already gained planning permissions, with other sites pending.
The Local Plan Site Progress Map – June 2016 (3.9MB, PDF) shows the status of sites to the south of Warwick, Leamington, Whitnash and the surrounding area, where the majority of significant planning applications have been received (click on the reference numbers within the map for more details).
The table in Policy DS11 of the Submission Draft Local Plan lists all sites, including the amount of homes to be delivered. Please note, changes to the table in Policy DS11 have been made as a consequence of the Proposed Modifications to the Local Plan.