How to apply/application process
All voluntary and community sector organisations must complete the grant application form.
In completing the application, you will need to refer to the information above and the Grant Framework (see appendix 1); in section 3 of the application form, please ensure that you provide specific details on the 'priority areas for action' you can deliver against.
All submissions will be assessed against the criteria detailed in each of the relevant Delivery Programmes; the VCS Grants Panel (made up of Council Officers) will meet to make award recommendations.
A report detailing the award recommendations from the VCS Grants Panel will be presented to the Community Safety, Leisure, and Environment Programme Advisory Board (which is made up of Elected Members) for consultation purposes.
The award recommendations will then be presented to the Council’s Deputy Chief Executive, who will make the final decision.
- Grant scheme launch: Week commencing 16 January 2023
- Closing date: 24 February 2023
- VCS Grants Panel meeting: 28 February 2023
- Community Safety, Leisure, and Environment Programme Advisory Board meeting: 7 March 2023
- Final decision by Deputy Chief Executive: 31 March 2023