The Council has agreed a Constitution which sets out how it operates, how decisions are made, and the procedures which are followed to ensure that these are efficient, transparent and accountable to local people.
The files below are inclusive of the amendments made by Warwick District Council on 22 February 2017.
- Part 1 - Summary and explanation
- Part 2 - Articles of the Constitution
- Part 3 - Responsibility for functions
- Part 4 - Rules of procedure
- Part 5 - Codes and protocols
- Part 6 - Members Allowances
- Part 7 - Management and Portfolio Structure
- Complete Constitution
The Council has established a Joint Cabinet Committee with Stratford-on-Avon District Council, and the Constitution for it is available below.