Chairman of the Council
Warwick District Council elects the Chairman of the Council annually in May. The Chairman is one of the Council’s 44 councillors and is the first citizen of the district and is senior to all the Town Mayors.
It is the Chairman’s responsibility, apart from chairing meetings of the Council, to represent the Council at a wide variety of functions.
The current Chairman of the Council is Councillor Neale Murphy. For details of the Chairman’s engagements, please contact Mrs Roma Armstrong on 01926 456114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past chairmen of the council
- Mayor of Kenilworth - Councillor Peter Jones
- Mayor of Warwick - Councillor Richard Edgington
- Mayor of Royal Leamington Spa - Councillor Susan Rasmussen
- Mayor of Whitnash - Councillor Adrian Barton
Details of the Town Mayors’ engagements are available from
- Kenilworth - Maureen Berry - 01926 859155 or email email@example.com
- Royal Leamington Spa - Anne Goodey - 01926 450906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warwick - Angela Clarke – 01926 411694 or email email@example.com
- Whitnash - Jenny Mason – 01926 470394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Warwickshire County Council
The current Chairman of Warwickshire County Council is Councillor Pete Gilbert. For further information you can contact Mrs Dawn Mardle on 01926 476878 or email email@example.com