Chairman of the Council
Warwick District Council elects the Chairman of the Council annually in May. The Chair is one of the Council’s 44 councillors, is the first citizen of the district, and is senior to all the Town Mayors. It is the Chairman’s responsibility, apart from chairing meetings of the Council, to represent the Council at a wide variety of functions.
For details of their engagements, please contact the Committees team on 01926 456114 or email email@example.com.
Social media accounts
Past chairmen of the council
- Mayor of Kenilworth - Councillor Alix Dearing
- Mayor of Warwick - Councillor Oliver Jacques
- Mayor of Royal Leamington Spa - Councillor Alan Boad
- Mayor of Whitnash - Councillor Simon Button
Details of the Town Mayors’ engagements are available from:
- Kenilworth - 01926 859155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Royal Leamington Spa - Anne Goodey - 01926 450906 or email email@example.com
- Warwick - Angela Clarke – 01926 411694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whitnash - Jenny Mason – 01926 470394 or email email@example.com
Warwickshire County Council
The current Chairman of Warwickshire County Council is Councillor Dave Humphreys. For further information, you can contact Mrs Dawn Mardle on 01926 476878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org