We welcome applications from all Voluntary and Community Sector organisations operating in Warwick District.
If your organisation is applying for grant funding:
To ensure the viability and the sustainability of the sector, we maintain our right to take a strong interest in your finances and your governance arrangements to ensure that there is effective oversight across all aspects of your operations where they serve our residents.
We collect your personal data to assess your grant application; we will only collect the personal data from you that we need to make the application assessment.
The following personal data is relevant to this process:
- Lead contact name, position or job title, telephone number, postal and email addresses
- Trustees' name, email contact, and if applicable, details of; serious misconduct, criminal offences, close association with other trustees/ management/staff/volunteers in the organisation
- Referees' name and email addresses
- Consortia partner names, postal and email addresses
We may disclose information to third parties where it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
The Council is required by law to protect the public funds they administer; we may use any of the information you provide for the prevention and detection of fraud.
We may also share information with other bodies that are responsible for auditing or administering public funds, including the Cabinet Office. The Cabinet Office requires Councils to participate in data matching exercises to assist in the prevention and detection of fraud.
We may share contact information for funded groups with other Council departments, such as Corporate Governance for the purposes of consulting you on plans or proposals that the Council is considering, or to seek your views on the provision of services to support or promote democratic engagement.
Up to six years after the end of funding provided to the VCS organisation, we may share information with:
- Relevant internal departments of the Council
- Credit reference agencies
- Bodies to which organisations are registered to, for example, the Charity Commission and Companies House
If you have signed up to our mailing list, your information is not shared outside of the Voluntary and Community Sector team and other relevant Council departments.