Project funding available for not-for-profit organisations
Warwick District Council operates a Rural/Urban Capital Improvement Scheme (RUCIS) which gives grants (£1,000 - £30,000) towards capital projects for not-for-profit community organisations within Warwick district area that make use of volunteer labour. Capital is defined as "funds used by an organisation to purchase or upgrade physical assets such as property or equipment". For example:
- Building repairs and construction
- Disabled access/facilities
- Resurfacing; car-parks, sports courts, play areas
- New facilities; kitchens, toilets
- New equipment; playgrounds, machinery
Applications are accepted on a first come first served ongoing basis.