Tell us what you think about our site... Tenants contents - Insurance - Warwick District Council
Coronavirus alert

National lockdown rules apply in England. Stay at home.

Coronavirus information

Tenants contents

If you are a council tenant the structure of your home will be insured by us but we are not responsible for your personal possessions.

We strongly urge that every tenant should take out their own contents insurance.

Warwick District Council has a tenants contents scheme but it is your responsibility to ensure that the cover you arrange for your possessions is appropriate for your needs.