We have developed a number of policies and strategies which contribute to its purpose.
Fit for the Future
This is our policy framework. It brings together our strategies, projects and service area plans.
These strategies ensure that the council has the infrastructure in place to support the delivery of its purpose.
- Anti fraud and corruption policy (62kb PDF)
- Asset management plan 2008 (275kb, PDF)
- Channel strategy (690kb, PDF)
- Communications strategy (220kb, PDF)
- Equality objectives (PDF)
- Financial Strategy (577kb PDF)
- ICT and Digital Strategy 2015-19 (453kb PDF)
- People strategy (PDF)
- Procurement strategy (PDF)
- Risk management strategy (141kb PDF)
- Treasury Management Strategy (246kb PDF)
These strategies have been tested to see what contribution they make to the themes within the Sustainable Community Strategy.
- Housing Anti Social Behaviour Policy and Procedures (54kb PDF)
- Housing Anti Social Behaviour Summary of Policy and Procedures (67kb PDF)
- Arts strategy review 2003 (449kb PDF)
- Housing business plan (1.1MB PDF)
- Housing and homelessness strategy
- Play Area Strategy 2007-2012 (1.2MB, PDF)
These have been developed because there is a legal requirement or because the council considers it important that such a strategy is in place.
- Air quality action plan
- Climate change strategy (84kb PDF)
- Contaminated land inspection strategy
- Enforcement policy
- Tree & woodland strategy (194kb PDF)
- Waste Local Plan (county council website)
- Plastics policy
We are preparing a new Local Plan for Warwick District, which will guide the area's future development for the next 15 years.