A significant amount of work on the climate emergency has been taking place, further details on specific areas is shown below.
- Adaptation 2050 - working to enable our environment and communities to have adapted to increased global temperatures
- Energy in buildings - retrofitting and new buildings
- Hydrogen - our plans for a hydrogen hub in the district
- Our plastics journey - what we're doing to eliminate single-use plastic
- Planning - putting climate change at the forefront of new policies and procedures
- Travel and transport - creating sustainable transport options
- Trees for our Future - our plan to plant 160,000 trees in the district