The Regulatory (Licensing) Team is responsible for the administration and enforcement of a wide range of licences, permits, consents and registrations. The following is a list of types of licence and how to apply.
- Alcohol and regulated entertainment licensing (Licensing Act 2003)
- Animal welfare licences
- Busking and street entertainment
- Environmental permits
- Food and late night opening hours licences
- Gambling and lottery licences
- Gambling Act 2005
- House to house collections
- Multiple occupancy homes
- Personal licence and door supervisors
- Sex establishments licensing
- Scrap metal licences
- Skin piercing and personal treatment licences
- Street trading licences
- Sunday trading
- Street collections
- Taxis, hackney carriages and private hire vehicles
- Temporary event notices
Find a licence or licence application
Search for current licences by type of licence, licence holder or current applications.
- Search the public licensing register
- Search the register of current applications
- Licensing Act 2003 Premises licences under review - None
If you wish to view the full Public Register for Licensing please call 01926 456705 or email Licensing@warwickdc.gov.uk to discuss your requirements and make an appointment.
- 01926 456705
- Regulatory (Licensing), Warwick District Council, Riverside House, Milverton Hill, Royal Leamington Spa, CV32 5HZ.
If you wish to complain about a licence holder
Objections and representations relating to applications
If you wish to object or complain about an application
- Representation form for licensing act 2003 applications
- Guidance on how to make representations against premises licence applications (PDF)
- Representations form for sexual entertainment applications
- Enforcement policy (PDF)
- Licensing enforcement policy (PDF)
- Timescales for determining licence applications (PDF)
Policies relating to individual licence types are available on the specific licence pages.