Pavement furniture licence
Details and how to apply for a pavement licence for street furniture or tables and chairs:
Following advice from HM Government, the Licensing team will not be carrying out any inspections or site visits unless there is an emergency situation.
The team will continue to respond to all enquiries and requests by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or completing the below enquiry form.
Please note the following:
- We are only accepting online applications and payments
- We are unable to accept applications for any new drivers as our training providers have had to suspend sessions until further notice
- MOT garages are currently open but please check the website for latest updates
We’re here to support you during the coronavirus outbreak
We are committed to doing everything we can to protect our customers and staff from coronavirus and are making some changes to limit the spread of infection.
The Regulatory (Licensing) Team is responsible for the administration and enforcement of a wide range of licences, permits, consents and registrations. The following is a list of types of licence and how to apply.
- Alcohol and regulated entertainment licensing (Licensing Act 2003)
- Animal welfare licences
- Busking and street entertainment
- Environmental permits
- Food and late night opening hours licences
- Gambling and lottery licences
- Gambling Act 2005
- House to house collections
- Multiple occupancy homes
- Pavement furniture licence
- Personal licence and door supervisors
- Sex establishments licensing
- Scrap metal licences
- Skin piercing and personal treatment licences
- Street trading licences
- Sunday trading
- Street collections
- Taxis, hackney carriages and private hire vehicles
- Temporary event notices
Find a licence or licence application
Search for current licences by type of licence, licence holder or current applications:
- Search the public licensing register
- Search the register of current applications
- Licensing Act 2003 Premises licences under review - None
If you wish to view the full Public Register for Licensing please complete the licensing enquiry form or call 01926 456705 to discuss your requirements and make an appointment.
- Licensing enquiry form
- 01926 456705
- Regulatory (Licensing), Warwick District Council, Riverside House, Milverton Hill, Royal Leamington Spa, CV32 5HZ.
If you wish to complain about a licence holder:
Objections and representations relating to applications
If you wish to object or complain about an application:
- Representation form for licensing act 2003 applications
- Guidance on how to make representations against premises licence applications (PDF)
- Representations form for sexual entertainment applications
Policies relating to individual licence types are available on the specific licence pages.