Business rates related questions
- How can I be sure that my business rates instalments are paid on time in future?
- I cannot afford to pay the amount required to bring my business rates instalments up to date - what should I do?
- I cannot pay my business rates instalments in full, but can afford to pay something every week or month. Can I do this?
- The council has a liability order. What if I still do not pay my business rates?
- What powers does a liability order give to the Council?
- What will happen if I do not pay the amount on the summons for non-payment of business rates?
- Why have I incurred costs when I am unable to pay my original business rates debt?
- Why have you sent me a final notice for business rates?
- Why have you sent me a reminder for business rates?
- Why have you sent me a summons for non-payment of business rates for the whole year when I have until March to pay?
- Can I appeal against my business rates, rateable value?
- How are increases in business rates limited by transitional relief?
- How can I pay my business rates bill?
- How often does business rates revaluation happen?
- I only occupy part of my property - do I still have to pay rates on it all?
- Is there any business rate relief for small businesses?
- My property is empty/will soon be empty. Will I have to pay any business rates?
- What are business rates?
- What is the non-domestic business rates, rating list?
- What is the business rates transitional scheme?
- What business rate relief is available for village shops or businesses?
- What rate relief is available to charities or non-profit making organisations?
- Who determines the business rates, rateable value?
- Who pays the business rates?
- What types of business rate relief are available for occupied properties?
- What Business Rate relief is available to businesses that are suffering hardship?
Do you have a question?
If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.Ask us a question