Terms and Disclaimer
Box office terms and conditions for ticket sales
- All tickets are sold by Warwick District Council. By purchasing any ticket, by telephone, over the counter, or online you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of sale.
- Once paid, tickets cannot refunded or exchanged. Please check your ticket details carefully at the point of purchase as mistakes cannot always be rectified at a later date.
- Only customers holding a valid ticket will be admitted to an event. Lost tickets can be reprinted at a cost of 50p per ticket. We operate a resale policy on sold out performances. An administration fee of £2 is charged for this service.
- Reserved tickets will be held for a period of 7 days or until 1 hour before the performance is due to commence, whichever is sooner. Full payment must be made within this time to confirm the booking. After this time unpaid reservations will be released and resold and we may not contact you before doing so.
- Discounts are available for performances where stated. Only one discount can apply to any one ticket. We reserve the right to introduce discounts and special offers at any time and these cannot be applied to tickets already purchased. You may be asked to provide proof of eligibility.
- Infants in arms (under 2 years old) may sit on a carers lap and do not require a separate ticket.
- Children under the age of 13 years must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder. Where age restrictions apply we shall advertise this on publicity material.
- It is the nature of live performance that start and running times may vary. Artists, programme and performance details are correct at the time of sale and print publication, but due to the nature of live performance, changes may be unavoidable.
- If a performance is cancelled you may be offered a rescheduled date where possible, or a refund of the face value of the ticket only. Administration charges, booking fees and postage are not refundable. We cannot be held responsible for other costs incurred to customers due to cancellation of an event.
- In order to ensure that as many tickets as possible are sold at a price affordable to a greater number of consumers, tickets must not be advertised for resale or resold at a price (which shall be deemed to include any administration fees, handling fee or other charges added to cost of the ticket itself) higher than the price paid for the tickets in the original purchase from Warwick District Council (“the original purchase price”). Advertising tickets for resale at a higher price than the original purchase price shall be a breach of these terms and conditions and shall result in the ticket being void and the ultimate ticket holder being refused entry. We shall be entitled to make any voided ticket available for resale to the general public.
- By order of the licensing authority, under no circumstances shall persons be permitted to sit in any gangway which intersects the seating.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission, to request any ticket holder to leave our premises, and to take action to enforce these rights.
- After the auditorium doors have closed, latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable point in the performance, and at the discretion of the Duty Manager.
- Sound levels are monitored and enforced in accordance with the conditions of the licensing authority.
- Photography and recording of any kind, including the use of mobile phones, is strictly prohibited within the auditorium. Out of respect to the performers and your fellow audience members, please switch off mobile phones before entering the auditorium.
- Only food and drink (including alcohol) purchased from the Royal Spa Centre or Town Hall may be consumed on the premises.
Concessions and discounts
Unless stated otherwise, our standard concessionary rates apply to children under the age of 16, adults over the age of 60 and full time students (with NUS cards). Discounts for schools and groups (over 10) may also be available –please enquire at the BoxOffice. Not all performances have concessions.
On selected shows a per ticket booking fee is included in the advertised ticket price. We accept all major credit cards with the exception of American Express. Please do not send cash through the post.
Links to other sites
Warwick District Council is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over availability of the linked pages.
Equality Act 2010
The Warwick District Council website was created and is maintained with accessibility in mind. We aim to reach conformance level AA from the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). Visit the accessibility section for full details.
Privacy and cookies
Copyright © Warwick District Council
These pages, unless it says differently, are copyright protected. All rights reserved. You may print pages for your personal use. However, reproduction of this material in any form is forbidden without the written permission of Warwick District Council. The law of England and Wales applies to the content of this website.