Customer Services Manager
£25,295 - £27,905
37 Hours Per Week
It is an exciting time to join Warwick District Council’s Arts Section!
The Arts Section is part of the wider Cultural Services team at Warwick District Council. We operate several key cultural facilities in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, including the Royal Spa Centre which is the district's only professional theatre. The Royal Pump Rooms is a cultural and tourist attraction with services including Leamington Spa Art Gallery & Museum. We are also responsible for Leamington Town Hall, which has a mixture of tenants and has hireable spaces for community events. Over 500,000 people access our facilities every year – engaging with our busy programme of performances, film screenings, exhibitions, workshops, talks and events.
We are searching for an experienced, motivated individual who is committed to delivering the highest standards of customer care to join the team in the role of Customer Services Manager. If you are looking for a varied, exciting and challenging customer facing role within a creative environment– then this is the job for you!
The Customer Services Manager oversees the Arts Section’s public facing services and resources in order to deliver the highest standards of care whilst maximising income from customer secondary spend. The Customer Services team welcome visitors into our venues, operate our bars and mobile sales points, steward events, invigilate our exhibition spaces, sell tickets, provide information and advice, ensure visitors are safe, and help our customers to have a fantastic, inspiring experience every time they visit us.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- ensuring that visitors to the Royal Pump Rooms, Royal Spa Centre and the Town Hall receive the highest standards of customer care
- to investigate opportunities for service excellence and development at all times and to provide all Arts section staff with customer care training
- to communicate with customers, solve problems, handle complaints or major incidents, issue refunds or compensation
- the leadership of the Customer Services team (currently, approximately 70 staff) including their recruitment, induction, training, scheduling shifts, development, and performance management
- to keep accurate records of all feedback and correspondence and analyse statistics and data to determine the quality of our customer care and ultimately improve our standards
- to maximise income from all sales channels
- to act as Licensee for our Premises Licence, ensure that the relevant health and safety legislation and licensing conditions are adhered to, and to actively promote a culture of safety
- to be part of the Arts Section’s management team and be proactively involved in the planning process and team decision making, ensuring that the delivery of our services and events is well planned, budgeted, resourced, implemented, monitored and evaluated
For an informal discussion about the post please contact David Guilding, Arts Manager, on 01926 456230
Closing date for applications: 8am 12th August 2019
Please note that interviews will be held w/c 19th August
Front Of House Staff (casual)
We are always seeking outstanding, dynamic and highly motivated individuals aged 18 or over to join our Front of House Team working across our theatre, Cinema and Box Office. Working evenings and weekends are an absolute must as they our busiest times as is a willingness to be flexible. Please contact our customer services team for more information: 01926 737 161 email@example.com.
Tell a friend: