The consultation on the draft masterplan for the future of Newbold Comyn has been extended to 30 June 2020.
Launched on 30 March, the consultation is asking local residents and users of the park to give their views on a draft masterplan which includes:
- an extension to the nature reserve
- revised golf facilities with adventure golf and pitch & putt
- high ropes, outdoor climbing and zip wires
- a new visitor centre and café with football pavilion
- a variety of cycle tracks across the former golf course
Councillor Moira-Ann Grainger, Portfolio Holder for Neighbourhood & Culture, said: “Due to the Coronavirus pandemic we have extended the consultation to allow time for as many people as possible to review the draft masterplan and complete the survey.
“We have also produced print versions of the survey and the information available on our website to enable those without internet access to take part and return it to us in plenty of time.”
To request a paper version of the masterplan documentation and survey if you don’t have access to complete the survey online, please call Debbie Cole, Project Officer on 01926 456205 (Tuesday – Friday, 9am to 5pm) or email email@example.com