In line with Schedule 2 of The Business Improvements Districts (England) Regulations 2004, Warwick District Council (as Ballot Holder) would like to declare the results of the BID Renewal Ballot.
The results are as follows:
- 191 votes with an aggregate rateable value of £11,059,750 were cast
- 151 votes were cast in favour of BID renewal
- The aggregate rateable value of these 151 votes was £9,356,250
This equates to 79% of the total number of votes and 85% of the aggregate value of hereditaments were cast in favour of renewing BID Leamington’s term for 5 years, running until June 2023.
- Get more general information about Business Improvement Districts on the GOV.UK website.
- Further information on BID Leamington and the BID proposal and plans can be obtained from the BID Leamington website. They can also be contacted on 01926 470 634 or email email@example.com.