Our Lifeline Service continues to operate 24/7 and one of our main priorities is to ensure that this service continues to be there for you at the press of a button to support our Emergency services and the NHS.
If you are already a customer just press your emergency button or pull cord. If you are a family member or not currently a customer please contact the team on 01926 339577.
Help at the press of a button
Lifeline is a personal alarm scheme available to anyone who may:
- Have health issues
- Have a disability
- Be at risk of falling
- Be living in a vulnerable situation
- Live alone and want to feel more secure
Help is available 24 hours a day 365 days a year with Lifeline.
To find out more about the Lifeline service, phone the team on 01926 339577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renting the Lifeline unit and pendant
- includes a lifetime guarantee which covers the cost of any repairs or replacements for as long as you have the Lifeline unit
- Free recorded delivery postage with a free 14-day home trial with this option
- installation fee of £75 if installed by one of our team (within a 1 hour radius of our office in Leamington Spa)
- Quarterly monitoring fee £47.45 (£56.94 if not VAT exempt) paid by direct debit. This works out as £3.65 per week (Lifeline Vi)
- Visit the Lifeline shop for additional products and prices
- Download the Lifeline catalogue
- View the catalogue online
- Further information
We hold certain information about you (personal data) which we need to manage your Lifeline Service. We have summarised some of the key ways in which we deal with this information in the Lifeline Service privacy notice.