Help at the press of a button
Lifeline is a personal alarm scheme available to anyone who may:
- Have health issues
- Have a disability
- Be at risk of falling
- Be living in a vulnerable situation
- Live alone and want to feel more secure
Help is available 24 hours a day 365 days a year with Lifeline.
Get in touch
Get in touch with us by completing the Lifeline enquiry form.
Or you can phone the team on 0300 303 5573 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We now have a text message service for incoming and outgoing text messages
our number is 07800 000208. Please DO NOT use this number for emergencies.
Renting the Lifeline unit and pendant
- includes a lifetime guarantee which covers the cost of any repairs or replacements for as long as you have the Lifeline unit
- Free recorded delivery postage with a free 14-day home trial with this option
- installation fee of £75 if installed by one of our team (within a 1 hour radius of our office in Leamington Spa)
- Quarterly monitoring fee £58.50 per quarter paid by direct debit. This works out as £4.50 per week (Lifeline Reach IP)
We hold certain information about you (personal data) which we need to manage your Lifeline Service. We have summarised some of the key ways in which we deal with this information in the Lifeline Service privacy notice.